Friday, February 25, 2011

Past, Purpose, Passions

Past, Passions, Purpose

1. Past
How I Came to NU: I wanted to stay close to my home church, The City Church.
My Hometown: I was born in Portland, OR but moved to Redmond when I was 5 years old.
My Denominational Background: I come from a non-denominational church.
My Major: Organizational Communication (possibly a minor in Preaching)
Siblings: One sister, Jillian, who is 15 years old.

2. Passions
What Gets Me Excited? Seeing people excel in what their supposed to be doing.
What Activities do I enjoy the Most? Anything with sports...also I love preaching.
What are Some of My Best Achievements? Winning 2 State Basketball Championships.
Awards won? I was the captain of those State championship teams.
Publications? Some of my sermons are online.
Creative Projects? I love to re-write songs as parody's for church videos.
Favorite Vacation Spots? Maui...went at Thanksgiving this year to watch a basketball tournament. Ha.

3. Purpose
What are my Future Plans? To continue being a youth pastor. I'd also like to be a head HS basketball coach.
What is My Calling? How'd I figure it Out? Pastoring is what I've always wanted to do. I love helping people fulfill their calling.
What are some Specific Goals? Graduate from college, get married, raise great kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment